Tooltech Ship Design and Marine Engineering
Skills, Scalability and Lower Costs
The Ship Design unit of Tooltech provides engineering design and analysis solutions to the Marine and Shipbuilding industry. Our strong European presence coupled with extensive experience with some of the world's premier shipbuilders has made us a preferred domain partner.
Our significant strengths include:
- Global Engineering Delivery through our front offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Austria and USA and design centres in India, Romania and Germany
- International design quality
- Advanced capabilities at affordable costs
- Offshore & onsite project execution
- Scalability & flexibility
- Adherence to international standards and working processes that are audited periodically.
Tooltech along with its partners in Europe and South-East Asia provides end-to-end capabilities in design of:
- Cruise Liners / Passenger Ferries
- RORO Vessels
- Fishing Vessels
- Chemical Tankers
- Bulk Carriers / Cargo Vessels
- Suppler / Off shore
- Seismic Vessels
- Multi support Vessels
- Anchor Handling Tugs
- Platform Supply Vessels
- Container Vessels
Our Capabilities in the Ship Design field are as follows:
- Basic Design
- Classification Drawings
- Detailed Design
- Production Drawings
- Marine Equipment Design
- CAE Analysis
We have a signed frame agreement with Aker Yards - one of the top three builders of luxury liners- for a long-term partnership for offering design services.
We at Tooltech believe in flexible and an open minded approach towards new ventures. Being well-established in Europe, we intend to explore opportunities across the globe and forge strategic alliances with shipyards/ design houses.